Updated: Aug 30, 2018
Your employees work hard and they deserve to feel appreciated. Here's how to do an #employeeappreciation right.
Organize a pot-luck where the employees all have to make food and bring to feed your employees. Just kidding, don't do that. Keep the pot-lucks for holidays, birthdays, retirements or just for fun. When you are celebrating your employees, don't make them do more work and spend more money.
- One gift, and a nice one. There's no need to buy several cheap gifts, just do one right
- Food glorious food! And not pizza or hot dogs. Don't be cheap. Food trucks or nice #catering are best
- Team games like bubble soccer or an escape room
-#lunchwiththeboss or President/CEO if possible!
- Free 10 minute massages from the President (just kidding, from a hired masseuse)
- Free yoga or fitness class
- Leave 1 hour early!
Your customers/clients are loyal. Keep them loyal by buttering them up... I mean, by showing them your appreciation.
- Gifts are great during the holidays and even better when a surprise. If you're going to go the gift basket route, avoid jams and cheap chocolate. Your customers spend good money for your service, give them only the best quality everything
- Send free coffee or bakery promotions (supporting logo business and free stuff equals happy customers)
- Hold an annual #customerappreciationparty where you provide drink tickets and free food. It's shameless promotion and free stuff for your special people!
- Send cards for birthdays and holidays. Even e-cards will do!
Send me your ideas! - firstname.lastname@example.org -